How can I give to the work of Magheralin Parish Church?
Parisheners of Magheralin Parish Church contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to Magheralin Parish Churches many ministries.
There are two ways to do this:
- By setting up a standing order with your bank – if you would like details on how to set this up, please contact the Parish Office or Honorary Treasurer
- By requesting and using weekly giving envelopes which can be received from the Parish Office.
Other ways to give
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services.
- If you would like to send us a cheque, please make it payable to ‘Magheralin Parish Church’.
- You may also like to consider making a donation to Magheralin Parish Church in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
Tax Efficient Giving
- If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid declaration if you have not done so already. The benefit to Magheralin Parish Church is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given.